CUSTOMER SERVICE AGREEMENT
Carpest Solution Private Limited
These terms & conditions constitute the full and complete service agreement between customer and Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. for the provision of service by Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. agrees to provide domestic/commercial cleaning services (The “Service”) to the Customer at an address specified by the Customer (the “Premises”).
- The service will be for such cleaning duties as agreed with the Customer at the time of booking.
- Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. will provide one or more cleaners to attend the Premises to provide the Service at a time and date mutually agreed between Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. and the Customer.
- Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. activities to provide the Service faithfully, diligently and in a timely and professional manner.
2. Additions and Amendments
- Any changes to the Service to be provided must be agreed by Carpestsolution (Pty) Ltd. prior to the Service Time.
- If the Customer requires any additional services or variations at the time the Service is being performed, the Customer must first contact Carpestsolution (Pty) Ltd. by telephone, who may agree to provide the additional services in its absolute discretion. The Cleaner is not authorized to agree to any changes to the Service being provided. The Customer must not request such changes directly from the Cleaner.
- III. If Carpestsolution (Pty) Ltd. attends a job site with the provision that a job has been confirmed by a client and the services are no longer needed or warranted without at least 24 Hours’ notice. Carpestsolution (Pty) Ltd. will charge a call out fee of $79 at its discretion.
3. Customer Representations and Warranties
The Customer represents and warrants that:
- They will provide a safe working environment at the Premises for the Cleaner to perform the Service.
- The cleaner will have creative and open access to those areas of the Premises requiring the Service.
- They will provide the Cleaner with access to all services and utilities (including hot and cold water, electricity, and rubbish bins) as required by the Cleaner to provide the Service.
- It will provide all usual and necessary cleaning equipment and materials required by the Cleaner to provide the Service, unless other arrangements have been made with Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd.
- All cleaning equipment and materials provided by the Customer are safe, have not been tampered with and are in full working order;
- It will advise Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. prior to the beginning of the Service of any slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime at the Premises.
- It is authorized to use the Premises and obtain the provision of Service.
- If the Customer requires the Cleaner to clean behind or under any heavy items (e.g. a fridge, bookshelves or other furniture), they will move those items prior to beginning of the Service.
- It will secure or remove any fragile, delicate, breakable or valuable items, including cash, jewelry, works of art, antiques, or items of sentimental value prior to beginning of the Service.
4.Health and Safety Risks
In addition to the duties and assurances set out in section 3 above, the Customer acknowledge and agrees that:
- The Cleaner is entitled to undertake a job safety analysis before beginning of any work to assess the health and safety risk at the Premises. Any windows that require cleaning between the height of 2m and 5m, the Cleaner can use the extension pole. Any above the height of 5m may require special equipment which can be provided at Customer’s expense.
- The Cleaner may, either before or during the provision of the Service not use or cease using any materials or cleaning equipment provided by the Customer if the Cleaner thinks, in their absolute discretion, that the use of such materials or cleaning equipment poses a risk to health and safety.
- The Cleaner may, either before or during the provision of the Service not provide or cease the provision of the Service where carrying out the Service presents, in the absolute discretion of the Cleaner, a risk to health and safety.
- Abuse or assault, verbal or physical, on our staff will not be tolerated and legal action will be taken against any Customer or 3rd party who is in breach of this.
5.No Engagement of Cleaners
- The customer acknowledges Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. invests significant resources in recruiting, selecting and training the Cleaners. Unless Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. gives prior written permission, the Customer must not, directly or indirectly, engage, employ or contract with any Cleaner to provide domestic services to the Customer or any associate of the customer for any period during which services are provided by Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. or for a period within 12 months after the conclusion of any Service.
- The customer acknowledges that Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. may suffer loss and damage, including, without limitation major loss, as a result of a breach of this clause by the Customer.
The actual price payable by the Customer is calculated on the total number of hours worked by Cleaner.
- Any price quoted by Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. is an estimate only based on Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd.. experience, without inspection, and based on information provided by the Customer over the phone or Emails. Subject to this section, quotes are valid for a period of 14 days from the date of the quote and are only valid after inspection of the premises is first carried out.
- If at the beginning or during the course of providing the Service, it is apparent that the actual cost of the Service will exceed the quote provided by Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. and Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. will provide to the Customer with the option to pay an increased fee to complete the Service, or pay the quoted amount without the Service being completed. If office staff is unable to contact the Customer, the Service will end at pre-stated time advised in the estimate given at the time of booking.
- Customer must inform Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. whether any cleaning services required are for an ‘end of tenancy’ at the time of quotation.
- All prices that are displayed on our website are inclusive of GST, Chemicals and the labor of one staff member unless otherwise specified.
- Secure parking must be provided by the Customer. Any parking cost must be disclosed to office Staff at the time of the booking and covered by the Customer.
- There is a Minimum charge of $78 per job. One room is considered no larger than 16 m². Lounge and dining room is charged as 2 rooms. Hallways over 4m are considered to be 1 room and longer than 8m will be quoted on the day. Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. has the right to charge for additional cleaning and will advise at the beginning of each job whether this will apply. Pricing over the phone cannot be guaranteed until inspection occurs on the day. Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. has the right to refuse a job and will discuss the price prior to any work being carried out. Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. will attempt to remove all stains although no guarantee can be given to the removal of all stains. Drying times depend on good ventilation to the property and Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. does not guarantee the time for drying of cleaned items and or carpets. Seats are charged per seat and a 2.5 seater lounge is considered 3 seats. Pricing may change without notice.
- Customer may make a booking either in person, by telephone, email or on the Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. website namely www.carpestsolution.com.au. Any booking made on the website will only be scheduled upon the completion of a phone call, email confirmation and reply to that email.
- At the time of booking the Customer must provide details of any slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime located at the Premises.
- Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. provides all quotations at the time of booking in good faith and with the information provided by Customer. If any information provided is incorrect, Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. revise or alter the price of The Service.
- Customer agrees to provide their valid credit card details to Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. at the time of booking, and Authorizes to debit any card with an amount equal to any service and/or cancellation fees that may apply under this Agreement.
- Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. have privileges to not accept a booking for any reason.
- Customer must inform office staff at the time of booking if they have special requirements related to allergies or issues with specific cleaning products and other arrangements can be made prior to the service taking place.
- In order to book the job with Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. customer needs to make a deposit of $50 at the time of booking to freeze the job slot, Customer can pay directly on the website https://www.carpestsolution.com.au via any credit or debit card or even with PayPal account. No booking will be accepted without the deposit.
8. Payment Terms
- Customer agrees to pay the estimated price quoted by Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. in full prior to or at the Service Time, unless otherwise agreed in advance with Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd.
- If no payment has been made by the Service Time, Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. will use reasonable endeavors to contact the Customer for payment. In the event that Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. cannot contact the Customer or payment is not made by the Service Time, the Customer will be deemed to have cancelled the Service, and the Customer must pay any cancellation fees or charges due set out in clause 16. If the customer fails to make payment and the services have been carried out ASM reserves the right to charge 10% surcharge during the first 5 days, thereafter legal action may be pursued.
- Payments may be made via credit card, bank transfer, cheque or in cash.Payments by bank transfer should be made to below Account Name.
- Account Name: Best Bond Cleaners Brisbane.
Bank Name: Bank of Queens Land
Transaction Ref: Invoice Ref No or Surname/Address
However we do not accept Bank Transfer and Personal Cheques. This payment option is for the Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd Regular Customers only. Every one off Jobs payment should be made via credit card or cash.
- Customers payments to a One Off cleaning job must be settled in cash on the day. If cash payment is not received on the day, a surcharge of 10% will be enforced –If customer fails to settle the payment within 5 working days, Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. have all privileges to send the customers file to a debt collecting agency. If a customer wishes to pay by credit card for a One Off job, details must be provided upon phone confirmation from Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. office staff member and payment will be taken after the customer has confirmed the Service provided is satisfactory.
- Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. are only subject to clean the general areas of a property, we do not provide services such as rubbish removals etc, if a customer wishes for any additional jobs like this then Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. have privilege to charge extra on top of the original fixed price.
- If there is an issue where a customer is not satisfied with the job itself, they are entitled for a free visit from Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. to fix up the clean, however this is only once the customer has paid for the full service beforehand or Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. have the right to cancel the free visit.
- Unless specified otherwise, all prices and quotations are expressed to be GST exclusive amounts.
- If GST is payable in respect of anything supplied to the Customer under this Agreement, then the amount which the Customer is obliged to pay for that supply (Original Amount) will (subject to the receipt of a valid tax invoice) be grossed up so that Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. receives an amount which, after subtracting the GST liability of Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd., results in Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. retaining the Original Amount.
10. Late Payment Fee
- Where Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. has agreed to invoice the Customer for payment of fees after the Service has been completed, the Customer agrees to pay in full, all fees due, within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Customer agrees that if ANG Services (Pty) Ltd. has not received payment in full for the Service within one calendar month of the original invoice date then a late payment fee of 10% will be charged for every month unless alternative arrangements can be made with the accounts department.
- In addition to the amounts set out above, the Customer agrees to indemnify Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. for all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, whichever is greater) and other expenses incurred by Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. in connection with a demand, action, or other proceeding (including mediation, out of court settlement or any action taken for recovery of debt from the Customer) arising out of a breach of these terms including the failure by the Customer to pay an amount by the due date.
- Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. reserves the right to report any non-payment to either a collection agency and or is not limited to also report non-payment to the Rental Tenancies Authority (RTA) and or your property agent at its sole discretion and in doing this may affect your credit rating and or ability to seek rental properties in the future.
If the Customer is dissatisfied for any reason with the Service provided, they must inform Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. within 48 hours of completion of the Service. Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. strives to achieve 100% customer satisfaction where reasonably possible in its efforts to provide the Service and will endeavor to resolve a problem quickly and efficiently however Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. reserves the right to re-attend up to 48 hours after the complaint. Customer holds the sole responsibility of entrance to the property. Subject to clause 13, Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. may, at It’s discretion, offer the Customer either of the following at its sole discretion:
- A partial or full refund;
- Re-supply of the Service without charge;
- Such other remedy as deemed appropriate by Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd.
12.Exclusions and Limitations
- The only conditions and warranties which are binding on Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. in respect of the state, quality or condition of goods and services supplied by Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. to Customers are those imposed and required to be binding by statute (including the Trade Practices Act 1974).
- To the extent permitted by statute, the liability, if any, of Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. is, at Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. option, limited to and completely discharged by the resupply of the Service. Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. is not responsible.
- Not completing or providing the Service as a result of a breach of a warranty by the Customer in clause 3 (including a failure by the Customer to provide proper materials, cleaning equipment, utility services, a safe working environment or unencumbered access to the Premises).
- Any damages caused by defective cleaning materials or cleaning equipment provided by the Customer.
- Not completing or providing the Service as a result of the cleaner not proceeding for health and safety reasons under clause 4.
- Any loss or damage incurred by the Customer or any third party as a result of the effects of a force majeure, being any event beyond the reasonable control of Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd.
- Not completing or providing the Service due to an act or omission of the Customer or any other Person at the Premises during provision of the Service;
- Existing dirt, wear, damage or stains that cannot be completely cleaned or removed.
- Any wear or discoloring of fabric or surfaces becoming more visible once dirt has been removed.
- Any loss incurred as a result of any breakage or damage to goods, items of value (including antiques, items of sentimental value) or the Premises.
- The cost of any key replacement or locksmith fees, unless keys were lost by Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. or the Cleaner.
- Except as provided in this clause, all conditions and warranties implied by law in respect of the state, quality or condition of the Service which may apart from this clause be binding on Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd are excluded.
- The Customer acknowledges that the results of any services provided may vary depending on a number of factors (including materials used, equipment provided, time elapsed since Premises was last cleaned, and the nature of cleaning required), and that Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. gives no guarantee as to the actual results of the Service.
- Except to the extent provided in this clause, Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. has no liability (including liability in negligence) to any person for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise, suffered or incurred by that person in relation to the products or services provided by Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. (including any loss caused by, or resulting directly or indirectly from, any failure, defect or deficiency or any kind of or in the products used or services provided by Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd.
The Customer indemnifies Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd against.
- All losses or liabilities arising directly or indirectly as a result of the provision of the Service including all losses or liabilities caused as a result of a breach of the warranties of the Customer set out in clause.
- All legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, whichever is greater) and other expenses incurred by Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. in connection with a demand, action, arbitration or other proceeding (including mediation, compromise, out of court settlement or appeal and including any action taken for the recovery of a debt from the Customer).
14.Accidents, Breakage, Damage & Theft
- Customer must inform Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of the Cleaner within 24 hours of completion of the Service and or contact the local authorities if needed.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Customer is not entitled to claim any loss for any incident if the incident is not reported to Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. within 24 hours of completion of the Service.
- To the extent permitted by law, damage or loss to the following items is specifically excluded from the liability of Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. under these terms and conditions: cash, jewelry, art, antiques, and items of sentimental value.
- Customer is still required to pay their bill in the given time quoted under clause 7.
15. Cancellation Fees
- Customer must provide Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. with at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the Service Time, if they wish to suspend, postpone, alter or cancel the Service for any reason.
- In the event that such notice has been given, Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd will endeavor to reschedule the Service if required. III. In the event that the Customer does not provide 24 hours’ notice prior to the commencement of the Service, the Customer agrees to pay a cancellation fee equivalent to 2 hours cleaning (inclusive of GST) for administrative costs and loss. This may be charged at Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. Sole discretion
16. Fee or Non-access to Premises
- In the event that the Customer does not provide unencumbered access to the Premises for Carpest Solution (Pty) Ltd. or its Cleaners to provide the Service, the Customer agrees to pay a cancellation fee equivalent to 2 hours cleaning (inclusive of GST) for administrativeand travel costs. Collection of keys or key cards to gain access to The Property is permitted but done so at Cleaners discretion and Customers expense.
“ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE FOR THE ENSURANCE OF CONTINUING OUR HIGH QUALITY SERVICE AND TO KEEP A SOUND RAPPORT WITH OUR CUSTOMERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.”